Maybe you’re a CrossFitter, or maybe you love a CrossFitter. Either way, you’ve probably wondered what to get your favorite CrossFit enthusiast for Christmas. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We’ve asked our coaches what their favorite fitness products are and put them all in one list for you.
1. Victory grips. Specifically, the fingerless Freedom version. They are versatile, allow for quick transition between movements and protect your wrist during a false grip.
2. 2Pood weight belt. This belt features the WODClamp which gives you the security of a leather belt with the fit flexibility of a velcro belt. Plus, they have a ton of neat designs.
3. RPM Speed Rope. Every once in a while you come across a piece of equipment that can’t be beat. RPM ropes have proven time and time again to be king of all speed ropes. They are super light, super fast and come in a bunch of fun colors.
4. Wrist wraps. Strength wraps provide extra support to the wrist joint during lifts. These wraps from UnBroken Designs are thin, flexible, and can be adjusted for more or less tension during lifts.
5. Junk Headbands. Although there are a lot of options when it comes to headbands, Junk brands provide a high quality, great fitting headband in tons of fun colors and designs.
6. Perchmount XL. A lot of athletes like to record themselves doing lifts to analyze their movements. Others like to compete and need to record themselves doing workouts. Perchmount allows you to mount your phone securely to a metal surface and even comes with a magnet strip that allows to mount your phone almost anywhere!
7. Shaker bottles. We aren’t really pick about our shaker bottles and almost any brand will do. Be sure to ask your favorite CrossFitter which one they prefer. If you want to surprise them, pick up one of our favorites, a Blender Bottle!
8. Goat Tape. Lots of athletes like lifting and they like to lift a lot. Sometimes all that lifting makes your hands and fingers sore. That’s where goat tape comes in. Wrap it around your thumbs (or wherever it’s needed) and you’re good to go.
9. RipFix. From time to time, CrossFitters will rip their hands. High volume gymnastics movements or bar work are just rough on the skin. Rip Fix is our go to for quick healing. You can even use it on burns, scrapes, and as lip balm!
10. Books. If you have a reader, consider “Chasing Excellence” by Ben Bergeron, “Dottir: My Journey to Becoming a two-time CrossFit Games Chamption”, or “How I Became the Fittest Woman on Earth: My Story So Far” by Tia Toomey.